Jung's Secret Hideout

Friday, December 09, 2005

Meh ;;; // 쿨럭...

I haven't been posting much pictures. The reason is that the computer I have been using and saved my pictures is out of order. The power supply is dead. -_- The technician still haven't fixed
it yet. I might go to Germany on x-mas holiday. I guess I can take plenty of them then.

사진을 별로 안올리고 있는데... 사실을 사용하던 컴터 파워 서플라이가 맛이가서, 수리하는 사람이 가져가서는 감감 무소식 -_-. OTL. 아마 크리스마스 휴가때 독일에 갈거 같은데... 그때는 사진 많이 찍어서 올리겟음.

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger food.poison said...

man took you such a long time...

but nice to see you back

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger food.poison said...

in response to Tobi's "I would like to see some sexy austrian chicks with nice and big eyes..." comment:

yeah right, I'm sure it's BIG EYES that you want to see on sexy austrian chicks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home