posted by Jung @ 2:07 PM
Hey Lovro :D nice to see you.lol. French one is pretty cool as well. Ya. I'm using English setting.But when I look at the keyboard I make mistake xD`(' is `)' for example. So If I type without looking. I type ) but If I happen to see keyboard.. I end up typing (. Man.. it's confusing :D
Hello Tobi :D Nice to hear from you. Ya I'm doing Ok. My German is not improving at all though xP.
Post a Comment
<< Home
If you are reading this, it means you know me. :D
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Hey Lovro :D nice to see you.
lol. French one is pretty cool as well. Ya. I'm using English setting.
But when I look at the keyboard I make mistake xD
`(' is `)' for example. So If I type without looking. I type ) but If I happen to see keyboard.. I end up typing (.
Man.. it's confusing :D
Hello Tobi :D Nice to hear from you. Ya I'm doing Ok. My German is not improving at all though xP.
Post a Comment
<< Home