Jung's Secret Hideout

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Snow // 눈 내리다


It's been snowing for few days. It is beautiful when I watch outside through windows. It is bit harder to walk on the street. Well, it only takes 5min from my room to the lab anyway ;D




눈이 내리기 시작했다. 창문을 통해 보이는 하얀 풍경은 왠지 좋다. 길거리 걸어다는게 좀 문제이긴 하지만 방에서 랩까지 5분도 안걸리니... (笑)

6 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger food.poison said...

hey wow, big snow...

all we got is crappy semi-rainy weather one day, and huge sunny day the next, alternating, as CHCH weather does...

got a unrelated question for you, since you've read up on 3D mesh morphing before... if you want to morph from mesh A to mesh B, do they have to have the same poly-count? what else is required? also is there any program or plug-in that does this?

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Jung said...

Hi guys.
Ha Ha. I know it's just begining. It's been snowing little but constantly. No strong winds, just keep falling little by little.

Hm.. Mesh morping. Ya.. Target object should have very similar poly count, otherwise morphing algorithm will have some trouble. (Since they usually do vertices to vertices mapping)
I'm not sure about the plug-ins. I'll tell you if I find some plug-ins.

Jung

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Jung said...

Ya. Snow fighting sounds cool. I need to buy a pair of gloves first. :D

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Jung said...

B...Blond...
Hmm.. Blondy ..always good xD

LoL..( half serious )

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger food.poison said...

drools...

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Jung said...

Haha Sorry. Nothing special happened.
But I might go Linz on Saturday (tomorrow) I'll take some pictures :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home