Jung's Secret Hideout

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Bye Nottingham // 노팅험이여. 안녕히

Finally, I arrived in ChCh safely after 24 hours of flying. I'm slowly recovering from the jet-lag. Adonai, Ben, Isabel, Hatta and others, thank you guys for everything and let's keep in touch :D Anyway, my exchange program is now finished.
I'll keep update this blog time to time so you guys can have a look what I'm doing.

I hope I keep in touch with all the people I met while I was in many different countries. See you guys later~ (maybe in MSN or icq xD)

24시간을 날아서 치치에 도착한 정후. -ㅅ-.. 컨디션 회복中. 드디어 교환학생 프로그램이 끝나고 돌아왔다. 아도나이, 벤, 이자벨, 하타 그리고 노팅험에서 만난 모든이들에게 감사를 표한다. 언젠간 다시 볼수 있기를. (뭐 적어도 엠에센에선 보겠지 ㅋㅋ)

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger food.poison said...

Dude,

send me an email or leave me a message when you see this man, we should catch up

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Jung said...

Whazup~!!

Gonna see you soon :D!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home